The Dominio de Valdepusa Estate has been in the Marqués de Griñón’s Family’s property since 1292. Throughout these generations many traditional activities and ancestral landscapes have been carefully maintained and respected.
It was in the 1970s that Carlos Falcó took charge of this historic property and energetically proceeded to transform its viticulture and oenology so as to produce internationally renowned and prestigious wines.
His pioneering spirit influenced his vineyards and winery converting the Dominio de Valdepusa Estate into a shrine for experts and wine critics from around the world.
For the first time in history in 2009 we opened our doors to the public so that they could visit our vineyards and winery in an exclusive and reduced environment.